Nafaka Loan Agro-processor/dealers
Loan offered to agro dealers, grain traders and processors for working capital requirements (Capital investments, stocking their businesses and day to day operations).
- Minimum debt ratio of 50% of EBIDTA or net income( very small businesses)
- Agribusiness which are differentiated from SME/corporate clients as follows;
- Have a direct relationship with farmers who they sell to farm inputs or buy grain from directly
- 100% of merchandise is grain farming related
- Minimum period in business should be 2 years and above.
- Interest rate is Base + 1%
- Application fee as per the bank’s tariff.
- Appraisal fee is 1.5% subject to a minimum of Kshs.1000
- Review fee is 1.5% for loans with tenure exceeding 12 months
- Maximum tenor of 36 months