To address the short term financial needs of farmers supplying accredited buyers and Aggregators and also to Aggregators through advances based on their deliveries
The current accredited buyers include:
- Up to 80% of the net value of deliveries but not exceeding Kshs 10M
- Interest charged at 1.5% pm.
- Application fees- as per Bank’s tariff
- Appraisal fees of 1% of amount requested, minimum Kshs 1000
- Maximum tenor of 90 days
- No additional security apart from the delivered stock
- Buyer/Aggregator to be approved/accredited by the Bank prior to facility processing.
- Application be accompanied by delivery notes or confirmation from the buyer
- Instructions by the borrower to the buyer to channel his proceeds to his account with the Bank and a replying confirmation and advice from the Company on the net pay expected for the month by the borrower.
New KCC, Brookside Dairies, Githunguri Dairies, Meru Central Dairies, Homegrown, Sasini, Unga group, Incas, EABL, BAT, NCPB, Spectre International, Kenya Seed Company , Milly processors, KCCE, KTDA, Mastermind Tobacco ltd, Dairy processors, Major flour millers, Fresh produce exporters, meat processors and tea companies.