Working Capital (Societies)
Enables coffee societies to finance long term operations.
- Used to finance society’s long term activities for a period exceeding 12 months.
- Interest rate is at base plus 1.75% per annum for secured facilities and base plus 2.75% for unsecured facilities.
- A limit is loaded in the loan account and amount credited to the customer’s account.
- There is no limit for the maximum amount and the tenor can be negotiated.
- Appraisal fee charged on 2.5% of the loan amount approved and minimum chargeable is Kshs. 1,000.00
- Annual review fee of 2.5% of the outstanding loan amounts on the facilities exceeding 12 months.