Cash Deposit Machine (CDM)
The CDM is a self-service machine that allows you to easily deposit cash into any Co-opBank account instantly and hassle-free!
Features & Benefits
- Available 24/7
- Deposit to any Co-opBank account
- Real-time credit to the customer’s account
- You get a receipt
- The money (Kenya Shillings Only)
- Account details of the account you want to deposit money into
You can deposit up to:
- Ksh 300,000 per transaction
- Ksh 999,950 per account per day
How to use the CDM
- On the screen, select Local KES account
- Enter the account number then click on VALIDATE.
- The account details will appear automatically.
- If the account details are ok, click on VERIFY.
- Under narration indicate the purpose for the deposit and click on NEXT.
- Enter your Name and click on NEXT.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click on NEXT.
- Enter your ID number and click on NEXT.
- A summary of the deposit details will be displayed. If the details are ok, click on NEXT.
- Place the cash in the Cash Deposit Machine counter
- The machine will display the amount it has counted.
- If the amount is ok, click on DROP.
- The money will be deposited into the account immediately
- Pick the receipt for your record.
You can access a CDM at the following branches:
- Co-opHouse (Haile Selassie Avenue)
- Embakasi Junction
- Kawangware Main (Naivasha Rd)
- Eldoret Main (Ronald Ngala Street)
- River Road
- Githurai Kimbo
- Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue
- Kisumu Main (Kampala Street)
1. Can the machine count different denominations at one go?
The machine counts different denominations at a go and sums the total.
2. What is the lowest amount the machine can count?
The lowest amount is Ksh. 50
3. Does the machine take old notes?
The machine does not take old notes that are worn out, cellotaped, torn or otherwise damaged or mutilated. The machine is able to detect mutilated notes and rejects them giving them back to the depositor.
4. How do I know the machine will deposit the correct amount?
The machine counts then indicates the total amount. If you agree with the amount displayed, command the machine to proceed and deposit the money. In case of any dispute, visit the branch to get a printout that shows what was deposited including the denominations.
5. Does the machine take coins?