Corporate Visa Card
The Corporate Visa Card is tool to assist manage costs and cash flow more efficiently in an organization. It can be given to Senior Management staff to carter for allowances, corporate travel expenses, entertainment, etc. It simplifies book-keeping procedures and reducing dependency on petty cash.
In addition to all the features and benefits enjoyed by Local and International Visa Card holders, Corporate Visa card has the following added benefits.
- Multiple invoices can be paid off in a single monthly transaction
- Consolidated and individual cardholder statements
- Flexible credit limits, where you can set credit limit for each employee on employee individual accounts.
- Assists in accountability on staff within an organization by tracking staff allowances and expenditure
- No need to carry cash around on official duties
- Eliminates hustle reconciliations thus freeing employees to concentrate on core duties
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last two (2) years
- Certified copies of Bank statements for the past six months for corporates not banking with Co-operative Bank.
- Certified copy of certificate of incorporation/registration
- Copy of National Identification card/Passport and Passport size photo of each applicant on the corporate account
- Copy of KRA PIN for the company and the applicants.
- Copies of IDs, passport and KRA PIN for all the Directors
For further enquiries, kindly fill in this form and we shall get back to you.
By clicking "form", you consent to us using your information and contacting you via email and/or telephone for the purposes of completing the credit card application.