Own a piece of public listed companies by investing in shares and grow your money
We have a dedicated team to offer advice about investment in Shares and Bonds.
Through our Kingdom Securities Ltd, we assist investors in:
- Transfer of shares
To buy and sell shares, an investor requires a CDS account. To open a CDS account follow the following simple steps:
- Fill in the application form and send it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a recent passport size photo
- Attach a scan of your certified ID or scan of certified Passport
- For Company – certificate of incorporation, an organization registered in any other way you need a certificate of registration (Directors of the Company will have to provide their ID cards and passport size photo graphs.
You can also access and track your shares through our secure and encrypted online portal https://www.kingdomsecurities.co.ke where you are able to:
- Access to your share trading accounts real time 24/7 from the convenience of your home and office
- Real time order placement and market information
- Access to portfolio valuations, stock holding reports and transaction statements