Mobile Banking (MCo-op Cash)
Making time for the bank can be tough, but banking shouldn’t be an inconvenience. We have therefore made it possible for you to bank anytime and anywhere!
Some people love to go to the bank, but if you are not one of them, we completely understand. Transact straight from your phone by simply dialing *667# or via the MCo-op Cash App.
To download the app, go to Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
With MCo-op Cash, you can access these services:
- Deposit or save money
- Apply and pay for a loan
- Send money to another MCo-op Cash Account, Co-op Bank Account or SACCO Account
- Send money to other mobile money services, for example, M-PESA
- Withdraw money at a Co-op Agent or Co-op ATM
- Transfer money to and from your Co-op Account or SACCO Account
- Buy airtime for any mobile number
- Pay bills, for example, KPLC, DStv, KRA Tax and Insurance
- Pay for goods and services
- Pay fees, for example, school fees or rent
- Check your account balance or get a statement
- Buy, sell or transfer shares
- Activate SMS alerts for debits and credits
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement sets out the complete Terms and Conditions (hereinafter called "these Terms and Conditions") which shall be applicable to the Mobile Money Account (as hereinafter defined) opened by you (as hereinafter defined) with the Bank (as hereinafter defined).
These Terms and Conditions and any amendments or variations thereto take effect on their date of publication.
The Customer accepts and acknowledges that this is a legal and binding agreement between the Customer and the Bank once accepted by both parties.
MCo-op Cash Terms & Conditions
Limits & Tariff Guide
- Credit card transactions attract a cash advance fee of 6% less excise duty
- Tariffs are bound to change at short notice
- Tariffs indicated are independent of appropriate Government taxes
Tarrifs for Bank Transactions
Tarrifs for MCo-op Cash Transactions
School / Institution Codes
Click here to view your Institution's code