Property Sales Executive
Job expires on September 26, 2023
Are you a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy? Do you have a keen interest in selling?
Reporting to the Property Hub Manager, a Property Sales Executive is responsible for growing the Co-op Bank’s Business through aggressive property sales and relationship building to increase the product holding per customer.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Provide buyers with details of properties that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Advise buyers on prices that they think the seller might consider and contact the sellers with details of any offers.
- Update existing and potential clients on Co-op Bank’s offering.
- Guide buyers on Mortgage applications, end to end process.
- Keep buyers informed, letting them know of progress and follow ups.
- Provide full sales pack to the client and assist in selection of unit/s.
- Guide on payment terms, issuing of offer letter and sale agreement.
- Coordinate and participate in organised bus tours and property visits.
- Carry out market activations within our target markets.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Diploma in Marketing and Sales.
- A Bachelor’s degree in real estate related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar environment.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the Kenyan Property Market.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, analytical, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
- Good presentation skills
How to apply:
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number CIBD/MF/2023 by 26th September 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer.