YARA EAST AFRICA AND COOPERATIVE BANK PARTNERSHIP
We have recently ventured into a joint partnership with Yara East Africa. The aim of this partnership is to finance purchase of fertilizer stock and to set up payment and collection solutions of Yara distributors. Yara, are renowned in Africa as being the market leaders in terms of crop nutrition.
Yara East Africa is a Kenyan limited company incorporated on 23rd March 2004.
Yara has been in operation in Kenya for the past 25 years ; importing and distributing fertilizers to Kenyan farmers.
Yara has been present and operational in Africa for more than 30 years . With a clear focus on agricultural development, Yara supports customers ranging from small holders to full scale commercial enterprises.
What is the aim of this partnership with Yara ?
We have initiated this partnership to enable us finance farmers & agro business distributors. The funds will only be used to purchase new stocks from Yara East Africa Ltd and cannot be used to offset existing debts.
In addition, Yara will provide a 3% discount upon purchases made under the co-operative distributor finance program.
In brief this partnership will be beneficial as it will have
Distributor financing by allowing flexible collateral requirements
Payment and collection solutions
How much can distributors borrow to finance purchase of their fertilizer stock from Yara East Africa?
What is the Security to qualify for financing?
The product will have an unsecured limit of up to Kesh 500, 000.
Limits above Kes 500,000 up to Kes 2 million may be secured by a motor vehicle whose value is at least 150% of the total approved limit
Limits above Kes 2 million should be fully tangible secured as per banks policy.
Why use Yara ?
Their fertilizers optimize crop yields.
Their fertilizer is precisely formulated to provide targeted nutrition to suit each specific situation
Yara understands that soils, crops and climates are unique, and that different fields and crops have different nutritional requirements . Yara’s approach is to always properly identify the needs, meet those needs effectively and to do all of that in an environmentally sustainable way.
For further Enquiries visit any co-operative Bank Branch or call : 0703027000
Direct Importation of vehicles
Are you looking for a reliable agent to help you import a car from Japan, Europe or Thailand?
We have formed a joint partnership with World Navi Co. Ltd, a leading Japanese exporter of used units to Africa and Europe, to enable Kenyans to import second-hand cars. The partnership guarantees a 100% safe and reliable vehicle importation including three months warranty on the engine & transmission, accident free & genuine mileage certificates and zero risk of stolen parts or non-performance.
To import the vehicle follow the easy steps below:
Step 1 Identification of vehicle
- Identify a car of your choice via the internet through the Bank`s approved import agent website, https://worldnavi.jp/wn
- Place an order by calling the import agent
- The import agent prints the order and prepares a general pro-forma invoice
Step 2 Payment
- Deposit money for purchasing the car into the dealer’s Co-op Bank account.
NB: We will hold the money until the dealer delivers the vehicle to you.
Step 3 Vehicle purchase process
- The import agent will purchase the vehicle on your behalf from the auction
- The import agent ensures quality check and ships the car to Kenya
- Documents are consigned to the bank that in turn will release them to the clearing agent who will in turn facilitate clearing and registration.
- The import agent will then deliver the vehicle to you (customer)
- You will receive the vehicle and sign a delivery note
For more information, contact our World Navi agents via the following contacts
Khadija Ali Mohamed – 0740 727 040
Asha Swaib Adam – 0711 122 833
Lianie Beth Gala – 0712 325 088
Health & Fitness
Revitalize Wellness Centre
If you are looking for a place to relax, rejuvenate or get yourself back in form, after long business hours, we have a deal for you. Revitalize Wellness Centre is located at Upper Hill (Radisson Blu Hotel) and Opposite New Muthaiga Shopping Mall, off Thigiri Ridge Road. Services offered include:
- Gym and fitness
- Spa Experience
- Beauty & Body grooming
- Revitalize Café
- Yoga and meditation
Enjoy the experience and get 10% discount when toy pay with your Executive Banking Visa Card. Book for service on www.revitalize.co.ke
Good Homes Mortgage
PARTNERSHIPS AND USEFUL INFORMATION
Good Homes Mortgage ensures your dream of buying a home can become a reality. We’ve partnered with a number of organizations to make the process of procuring vacant land / properties much easier for you. Whether you want to make an inquiry on construction material prices and purchase or want general land purchase advise, our partners have you covered!
- To confirm whether your construction professional (Architect/Quantity Surveyor) is registered, contact:
ARCHITECTS & QUANTITY SURVEYORS REGISTRATION BOARD - https://boraqs.or.ke/registered/qs-firms?name=amazon®no=&certno
- To confirm whether your construction professional (Engineer) is registered, contact:
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA - http://ebk.or.ke/
- To make an inquiry on construction material or furnishing prices and purchase, contact:
ASL LIMITED - http://www.asl.co.ke/
SUPER BARGAINS HARDWARE KENYA - http://www.superbargainshardware.com/
- To make an inquiry on and/or purchase cement and related products, contact:
LAFARGE KENYA - https://www.lafarge.co.ke/2_1-Whats_new
- To buy roofing material quickly, contact:
TACTILE ROOFING SOLUTIONS - https://www.tactileroofing.co.ke/about-us/
ROYAL MABATI FACTORY - https://www.royalmabati.co.ke/index.php/contact-us/contacts
ROOFING TILES KENYA - http://roofingtileskenya.com/
- For more information on swimming pools, borehole, solar panels/heaters and generators among others, contact:
DAVIS & SHIRTLIFF - https://www.davisandshirtliff.com/
- To make enquiries about paint, contact:
NDATANI LTD - https://ndatani.com/
SAFARICOM INVESTMENT CO-OPERATIVE - http://sic.co.ke/
STIMA INVESTMENT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD - http://stimainvestment.co.ke/
- For construction cost advice, simply contact:
CONSTRUCTION COST CONSULTANCY - Contact: MMID Studio, 54 Westlands Road | P.O. Box 76532 - 00508, Nairobi, Kenya| Tel: +254 20 3742738 & 4448831 | Office Mobile +254 722 203883 & 733 767530 | Email: email@example.com
PREMIER CONSULTANTS LIMITED - Contact: KMA Centre, 1st Floor Western Wing, Junction of Mara, Chyulu Road, Upperhill | Tel: +254 20 2504522 | firstname.lastname@example.org
FCM Travel Solutions
Do you love to travel? Dreaming of a beach holiday? Planning an unforgettable weekend in an exotic destination such as Mauritius? Or perhaps you would love a new experience like a pilgrimage tour in Egypt or a desert safari in Dubai?
Well, you can enjoy an amazing holiday at an affordable rate, courtesy of FCM Travel Solutions and Co-op Bank. For example:
- 3 or 5 nights in Mauritius starting from Ksh 107,000
- 4 nights in Dubai starting from Ksh 59,999
- 2 nights in Mombasa with SGR return starting from Ksh 17,550
- A Royal Caribbean Cruise
To secure these great packages and many more, simply make a booking through FCM Travel and pay with your Co-op Card!
Download the PDF below and take your pick from several unbeatable offers!
*Terms and conditions apply
If you desire to purchase an Isuzu bus, an Isuzu truck or a pick-up such as the famous D-Max, this is the best time. Through this partnership between Isuzu and Co-op Bank, customers will get upto 95% financing to purchase the vehicle of their choice, and in addition be given a whole two months to use the vehicle before they begin repaying the loan. This will give customers space to generate cash to service the loan, which is to be repaid over an extended period of four years.
For those Isuzu customers who also wish to boost the working capital of their business, we are providing an additional loan of Ksh 300,000 to be repaid in 12 months. The offer comes with a most reasonably-priced comprehensive insurance package priced at 4.75% of vehicle value (that includes Political Violence & Terrorism). In addition, Insurance Premium Finance is available to allow customers pay insurance premiums in easy instalments.
The month of February is the month to celebrate love and together with our partners, we have some great offers that you and your loved one can indulge in during this period. Pay for any of these packages with your Co-op Visa Card and enjoy a 5% discount!
Valentine’s in Diani
Enjoy 4 nights in Diani at Ksh 29,400 per person sharing.
This offer includes:
- Return air ticket
- Accommodation in a superior room
- Romantic candlelit dinner by the poolside; 5 course table d’ hotel menu
- Free glass of wine
- Seasonal fruit basket in the room on arrival
- Red roses
- Live band on the 14th of February
- Boat ride and lunch at Wasini Island at an extra cost
- Complimentary upgrade to sea view rooms
Valentine’s Day at PrideInn Lantana Suites
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the PrideInn Lantana Suites with one or both of the amazing packages on offer:
Dinner Walk-in Package Per Couple at Ksh 3,900
- Enjoy a sumptuous seven (7) course meal
- A glass of wine
- Roses for the ladies
- Chocolate for the ladies
- Live music by the famous Juma Tutu of Tutu Band
Accommodation Package Per Couple Per Night (Half Board) at Ksh 13,000
- Express check-in
- Use of sauna and steam bath
- Massage for the lady
- Chocolate in bed
- Full English breakfast with waffles and pancakes, on departure
Valentine’s in Dubai
Enjoy a romantic trip to Dubai for 4 days and 3 nights from 13th February 2019 to 16th February 2019. Packages start from USD 835 per person sharing and include:
- Return direct flights with KQ
- Return airport transfers from Dubai Airport (sharing transfers)
- 3 nights’ stay at Fortune Pearl Hotel Dubai
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Dubai city tour (sharing transfers)
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner (sharing transfers)
- Dhow cruise with dinner (sharing transfers)
- 1 hour limousine (private transfers)
For more information on these offers, kindly use the contact details below:
M: 0704 417 218