Is there a car or asset you have been dreaming about? Get Asset Financing with us which offers you great flexibility as you acquire assets.
This is a self-securing loan product for the financing of moveable assets. It offers great flexibility and helps applicants free up cash by enabling them to acquire assets with minimum fuss.
Co-op Insurance Financing is made available for the assets purchased, with the option of renewing it periodically over the duration of the facility and beyond.
- Financing of all types of moveable assets such as laptops, computers, printers, saloon cars, pickups, tractors, prime movers, school buses, generators and even medical equipment
- Financing of both new and second hand assets
- Competitive pricing in both local and foreign currency
- Flexible repayment period
- Automatic reminders of insurance expiry
Account Opening Requirements
- Copies of identification
- Invoices and/or importation documents
- Copy of KRA PIN
Get a facility to import a vehicle
Are you looking to Import a Car from Japan, Europe or Thailand but you’re short on finances? Get 80% financing from us!
We have formed a joint partnership with World Navi Co. Ltd, a leading Japanese exporter of used units to Africa and Europe, to enable Kenyans to import second-hand cars. The partnership guarantees a 100% safe and reliable vehicle importation including three months warranty on the engine & transmission, accident free & genuine mileage certificates and zero risk of stolen parts or non-performance.
Step 1 Identification of vehicle
- Identify a car via the internet through the Bank's approved import agent website, https://worldnavi.jp/wn
- Place an order by calling our import agent
- The import agent will print the order and prepare a general pro -forma invoice
- You will then receive the Pro-forma invoice from the import agent
Step 2 Loan Application Process
- Submit an application form, pro-forma invoice, bank statements, your ID card and your PIN certification at a Co-op bank branch for the loan consideration. We might request for additional documentations from you.
- Once the loan is approved , we will issue you with an indicative offer letter
- You will be expected to make a 20% deposit of the vehicle’s value into the import dealers Co-op bank account
Step 3 Vehicle purchase process
- The import agent will purchase the vehicle on your behalf
- The import agent conducts quality check and ships the car to Kenya
- Documents are consigned to the bank that in turn releases them to the clearing agent that will facilitate clearing and registration
- The bank will require you the customer and the import agent to fulfill some terms and conditions e.g joint registration of the vehicle, motor vehicle valuation, and get a comprehensive insurance for the vehicle.
- The import agent will deliver the vehicle to you
For more information, contact our World Navi agents via the following contacts
Khadija Ali Mohamed – 0740 727 040
Asha Swaib Adam – 0711 122 833
Lianie Beth Gala – 0712 325 088