Asset Finance – Business
Asset Finance that takes your business to the next level
Assets are critical to any business. Expand your business with asset finance from Co-op Bank without tying up any other property or asset as collateral!
Our Asset Finance gives you the flexibility to finance your moveable assets without tying up any other property or assets as collateral. This is because the asset being financed becomes the security.
Asset Finance frees up your cash and helps you acquire much needed assets with minimum fuss while paying for the asset in easy monthly rentals of up to 48 months. With the asset acquired generating income for you, it practically pays for itself!
What’s more, with Asset Finance, you automatically qualify for insurance premium financing under our Co-op Insurance Finance product! You will no longer have to worry about funds to pay your annual insurance premiums on the asset we finance.
- Competitive pricing in both local and foreign currency
- Flexible repayment period of up to 48 months
- Financing of all types of moveable assets such as laptops, computers, printers, saloon cars, pickups, tractors, prime movers, school buses, generators, medical equipment etc.
- Financing of both new and second-hand assets insurance premium financing for the assets purchased with the option of renewing it periodically over the duration of the facility and beyond
- Automatic reminders of insurance expiry
- Copies of identification documents, that is, Memorandum & Articles of Association as well as Certificate of Incorporation (for registered companies)
- Business Registration Certificate
- Identity cards for borrowers who do not have registered businesses
- Identity cards for directors of registered companies and registered businesses
- Bank statements for 6 months
- Audited accounts for loans above Ksh 10 million
- Resolution to borrow (for registered companies) and details of business location
- Invoices and/or importation documents
Do you have an enquiry? Talk to Us
By filling the form, you agree to our terms and conditions